NetZero Buildings are an innovative construction technology company, who design and build high quality, energy efficient buildings.
We are one of the UK's fastest growing Companies and specialise in the off-site manufacture of state of the art, award winning buildings.
Our mission is to transform the speed, cost and environmental impact of new buildings, and we are seeking a talented individual who wants to make a difference.
Due to successful expansion we are seeking a full-time Building Technologist to join our growing design team.
The role is Primarily office based with opportunities to visit sites as and when required.
Main duties will be to assist the BIM team with the detail design drawings, building compliance and supporting technical documents. Identify potential improvements to the design and specification during the feasibility/ appraisal period, liaising directly with them to ensure that value is achieved through collaborative thinking.
Liaise with and take instruction from the Board of Directors and Senior Architect. Ability to work on varied projects simultaneously and provide initial assessments regarding modularisation.
Successful applicants should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience.
- Fully conversant with Building Regulations and ability to implement.
- Basic understanding of structural and/or MEP systems
- Proven experience in delivering complete working drawing CAD packages.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- A comprehensive understanding of ArchiCAD is essential along with understanding of BIM standards and procedures.
- Have excellent organisation skills.
- An analytical mind with strong problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work with other Trade disciplines and External Consultants.
- Degree or equivalent in an Architectural discipline
- Knowledge of construction, fabrication, or manufacturing
- Knowledge of building fabric testing
- Experience in residential modular design
- Experience with forms of construction involving SIPS Cross Laminated Timber and Steel.
- Research and Development experience
In return for the right candidate, we are offering:
- Annual salary £20,000 - £30,000
- 20 days Holiday per annum plus 8 bank holidays
- Ability to shape the future of a company who are making exciting advancements in the residential property sector
- Great working environment
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
If you are a recent graduate seeking to launch your career in the low carbon building industry and/or you are looking for intern or graduate experience, then please send your CV with a covering letter, to: [email protected]