NZB Investments – PART OF NET ZERO BUILDINGS
We can provide funding for Schoolhaus® via a range of ESFA compliant solutions, of up to 20 years.
Our long-term funding means the annual payments required can be reduced considerably and funded through pupils revenue funding.
- ESFA requirements: our specialists provide hands-on support to ensure compliance
- No capital outlay: we will fully fund the design, build and installation of Schoolhaus®. Part funding can also be provided.
- Low rental payments: we can spread the costs over a 20 year period
- Fixed rent for 20 years: rent payments reduce in real terms
- Rent offset by savings: more than 50% of rent is covered by energy and running cost benefits
- Value for money: independently verified by leading consultancies
Schoolhaus® is an appealing solution for most schools with its very low ongoing utilities and maintenance costs, in addition to the energy generation from Schoolhaus®’ solar and other renewable features.
“This is a real breakthrough for our clients, who we’re now able to help access our ultra-energy efficient classroom blocks affordably, without any capital outlay, through their pupil premium and annual grant allocations.”
– Osman Yousef, Chief Financial Officer, Net Zero Buildings